Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
- Anyone, from the UK, can enter by submitting a photo they have taken or a photo that someone has taken on their behalf.
- People can enter as many times as they like by posting different images.
- DPV reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Entries will be judged by the Disabled People’s Voice (DPV) team. All decisions are final. We will select five winners, who will each receive a mixed pack of DPV’s Christmas cards and a mixed pack of DPV’s greetings cards (please visit our shop www.dpv.org.uk/shop to view our cards.
- We are looking for images of Disabled People just getting on with life.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 4 business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Disabled People’s Voice for marketing purposes and will be showcased by DPV across our social media platforms.
- The contest will end on the 30/3/21 at 12pm GMT and winners will be notified by email.
- This photo contest is being run by Disabled People’s Voice and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.